Published: 31 May 2018, 10:00
Solar Power Portal publisher Solar Media has announced that the deadline for nominations for this year’s Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards has been extended.
Solar and storage installers, developers, financiers and manufacturers now have until 11:59pm on Monday 4 June 2018 to submit their nominations, after which the window will slam shut.
That means interested participants have another four days to get their nominations in.
Solar Media has taken the decision to extend the nominations window following a number of requests from participants, taking into account recent bank holidays in the UK and Europe, as well as the school half term period.
Those wishing to enter the awards, and those who have created entries but have yet to formally submit them, should be aware however that there will be no further extensions to this deadline and nominations will not be accepted after the 4 June 2018 deadline.
How to Enter – Five Easy Steps
- First, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite.
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area.
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’.
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps.
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’.