Published: 17 May 2018, 10:37
The window to enter your projects for this year’s Solar Power Portal and Energy-Storage.News Awards is closing in just a fortnight’s time.
This year’s window shuts at midnight on Thursday 31 May 2018, after which submissions will no longer be accepted.
Interest and submissions for this year’s awards have been strong, with nominations in the O&M Contractor, Commercial Rooftop Solar, Product Innovation and Residential Storage Installation categories already exceeding last year’s records.
Once the nominations window closes at the end of May, a month-long judging process will commence before shortlists are published in the first week of July. As ever, all shortlisted companies will be contacted beforehand with details of how to arrange their two complimentary tickets to the awards ceremony.
This year’s ceremony returns to the Hilton Metropole near Birmingham’s NEC, coinciding with Solar Media’s flagship Solar & Storage Live exhibition, on Wednesday 17 October 2018.
Those attending the black tie gala event will gain entry the evening drinks reception, three-course meal, awards ceremony and evening entertainment.
How to Enter – Five Easy Steps
- First, create a profile by accessing this page of the SPP Awards 2018 microsite.
- Once registered, log in where prompted to bring you to the submission area.
- Click ‘Submit Your Nomination’ in the navigation bar, followed by ‘add new’.
- Select your required category from the drop down box, and go through the process by following the simple steps.
- You can add the names of associated applicants and save a submission to be continued later. Once complete, click ‘save and submit’.