Q: What was the reason for founding your organization – what was the open niche you saw that could be addressed with a new product or service? What was the problem, or gap, or opportunity?
To provide innovative & cutting-edge technologies to add value in Food, Feed, Oleo-chemicals, Nutraceuticals & Renewable Energy sectors using R&D as engine of growth.
Q: Tell us about your organization. What do you do?
Almost 4 years since start up in Aug 2016, we have developed 6 Technologies:
- Patented Process for mitigating 3 MCPDE & GE in Refined Vegetable Oils- Lowest CAPEX & OPEX Solution.
- Vortex Based Cavitation for Boosting Biogas (VoCaB) – 10-20% higher Biogas generation at negligible CAPEX & OPEX.
- Continuous Saponification of PFAD to produce dust free Calcium Soap (Ruminant Bypass Fat).
- Continuous Pre-treatment and Glycerolysis of Waste Oils like UCO, PAO, PFAD, Soya & RSO Deodorizer Distillates to produce low cost feedstock for Biodiesel production.
- Patented Technology to produce Bio-Expoxy Resin from Glycerine.
- Innovative and low-cost Cold Flow Improver for Palm Olein & Biodiesel.
Q: What stage of development are you? Choose one:
Commercial stage – have mature products or services on the market.
Q: What do your technologies, products or services do and accomplish – how does it (they) work, who is it (they) aimed for?
Our Technologies offer the most competitive and Sustainable solutions to the Agri Downstream industry.
Q: Competitively, what gives your technology, product or service set an edge in cost or performance, sustainability, or any other aspect, that makes it stand out from the crowd, In short, what makes it transformative?
All our technologies are designed from a practioner’s perspective and therefore are very competitive and tailor made.
Q: What are the 3 top milestones you have accomplished in the past 3 years?
- Successful Commercialization of the first 4 Technologies mentioned above.
- Pilot Plant for Technology 5 will be built in 2020/21.
- Optimization of Process Technology of Cold Flow Improvers for Biodiesel will be completed in 2020.
Q: What are the top 3 milestones you will accomplish in the next 3 years?
- Large scale acceptance of our 3 MCDPE & GE Mitigation Technology.
- Startup of the Bio-epoxy Resin Pilot Plant and sales to anchor customers and finalize blue print for a 10,000 MT commercial plant.
- Expand Calcium Soap Plant sales.
- Where can I learn more about SUMWIN GLOBAL PTE LTD?